MecVel Pink Line – Technological solutions for linear motion in the pharmaceutical industry
MecVel core business is the design and the manufacture of electric linear actuators and screw jacks, electromechanical devices transforming the rotatory motion of a motor into a linear movement, pushing, pulling, lifting or positioning loads even higher of 20 tons.
The customization service provided by the company allows to configure each product in order to model it according to the technical specifications of the application to which it is intended, in particular regarding the force delivered, the travel speed, the stroke length, the kind of power supply, offering tailored solutions for any project.
The company mission, in fact, is to satisfy its customers and consolidate its worldwide presence through a highly innovative and performing range dedicated to the linear automation.
A constantly increasing request for switching from hydraulic and pneumatic systems into electric ones, led the company to develop products also for the pharmaceutical field.
The use of an electric system in fact offers a series of benefits when compared to hydraulic and pneumatic ones, as being eco-friendly and suitable for “sterile” working environments. Moreover, it provides:
• Easy connections and reliable control, such as stops along the stroke and self-locking conditions
• The possibility to work with high temperatures, dusts and vibrations with low noise, minimum wear and no maintenance
• The exclusion of pumps, tubes, valves, oil leaks and variations in pressure and flow
The most typical handlings performed by electric linear actuators regard mainly:
• Mixers and centrifuges
• Bin tumblers for blending and homogenizing powders and granules
• Automatic machines lines
• Packaging machines and bottling plants
For more information download this brief presentation in PDF!